It was during a day that a lot seemed to be going wrong (wrong--synonymous with "not my way"), and I was pretty frustrated. "God," I said in a fluster, "I really don't know what You're doing. I mean, I know You're good and that You love me and all that, but this is super hard and I don't know what the point of it is!!" I think He smiled at me a bit with His incredible patience and good humor. "Sarah," He said in a gentle voice, "I am good. I created you perfectly. And what I am doing is good." That made me stop and think for a bit. "Oh," was my lame response. "Okay. Well... thank You." And I smiled back at Him.
First, I'm very glad He didn't smite me for yelling at Him; second, I'm glad He cared about how I was feeling and thinking; and third, I'm very excited because I've already been able to spread this word to other people so that they may be encouraged, as well!
So there it is.
What God is doing is good.
That's all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment