I mean, I'm tired.
Shouldn't I be in bed?
I have a full day tomorrow that starts at 6:45.
But my room is messy.
It would be so nice to wake up to a clean room!
Okay, so I'll clean my room.
But I'm tired, and sleep would be great.
Oh! What's that on facebook?
Someone's in a relationship??
Wow... that's unexpected.
I think it's a joke.
Man, I'm tired.
I should sleep.
I have a big day tomorrow, after all.
It starts early, too.
I'd like to wake up to a clean room.
Maybe I should clean it.
Then my room would be nice and cute again!
I watched Julie&Julia today with Bree. It was super cute!
I blame it for making me want to blog and clean my room instead of sleep.
I also blame the delicious coffee that Mary made.
And I've heard (from a few trusty sources) that not wanting to sleep could be part of grieving.
I think it has to do with not wanting to wake up and having to readjust oneself to the new normal again.
Anyway, I don't really want tomorrow to come, so if I stay awake, it won't.
So here I am, procrastinating room cleaning, sleep going, and day coming.
Shew! No wonder I'm tired.
you're cute :)
ReplyDeleteand I understand not wanting to sleep to not have to adjust to the new normal. makes sense.
I love you!