Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Welcome to 2010..."

2010 A.D.

If it's true that hard circumstances either break us or make us stronger, I plan on being as strong as Arnold by the end of this year.

This year should have come with the opening line, "Welcome to 2010. This year will be very difficult and full of turbulence. So please remain seated and keep your seatbelt fastened. Unfortunately, the emergency exits are out of order, so you're just going to have to go through whatever comes your way."

It is beautiful, though, that the way I brought in the beginning of this year was with 20,000 other Jesus lovers, praising God at the top of my lungs. With His help, I hope to continue praising Him at the top of my lungs through the whole year, though the volume of my yelling may not be any louder than a whisper.

I'm so glad God is powerful. And good.

And I'm so glad He loves me. Both directly and through His children.

Thank you, my friends, for letting God love me through you!


Praise God from Whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment