My room is clean.
My clothes are clean.
I am tired from doing stuff today, and I feel like I've earned sleep.
I'm listening to contemplative, deep music.
The beautiful language of The Return of the King is seeping into mine, and I don't mind a bit.
The Mary Tyler Moore show is quite entertaining. It's neither too stupid nor too serious; it's a pleasant combination of both.
Huh.
Pleasant.
That's the word for right now.
Pleasant.
Peaceful.
Restful.
Restoring.
Resetting.
Thought I guess it isn't resetting. I mean, I don't think we ever "reset." That would require a reverse of time. Or an erasing of memory and effects of environmental influences.
Restoring is a much better word.
I'm very grateful for this, because not many people can have these moments of rest and peace.
I got to play music today.
With good friends!
What an invaluable gift, that I enjoy my music, that other people enjoy my music, but especially that I can play it with friends I love!
Okay, I'm done now.
Goodnight, folks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment